http://www.babycenter.com/fetal-development-images-26-weeks
The reason there is no picture yet is because Mommy and I are in Idaho visiting family and attending a baby shower that our friends, Steph and Holly, are throwing for us. It will be tons of fun, and it's super nice of Steph and Holly to do. I'll have Daddy add a picture of Mommy and me from today when we return home. When we were flying in, though, I sure felt the change in elevation, because I kicked Mommy the whole way down! I did the same thing a few days ago when Mommy and I flew to Charlotte for work. We have one more trip planned (Florida with Daddy's family) before we have to stop flying until after I am born. I think I am ready to be done flying for a while.
OK, that's the news for today. In only two weeks, you'll get to see another picture of me! That will be fun! Love you all!
Love,
Baby Boy
1 comment:
Brooke - The Baby bump just keeps getting cuter.....and bigger - of course! :-)
You look adorable! You are getting so close!
Post a Comment