Hi everyone!!! It's a great big world out here!!! Unfortunately, Daddy can't get pictures to upload at the hospital, so you'll have to wait another day to see more pictures of me. BUT...we get to go home tomorrow, so then you'll get much better picture updates!!!
It has been a great big day of learning for me!!! I finally learned how to eat, and have been really eating a lot all day. In fact, I'm eating while Daddy types, and it's good! It's really important too, because I need to start gaining weight. I've lost about 10 ounces, which is normal, but now I need to pack it back on! So, Daddy and Mommy get to make lots of nighttime wakeups in order to get me fed. I appreciate it.
The other big news is that I'm now eating enough to poop regular baby poop! Daddy says I'll regret telling you about this someday, but for right now I'm pretty proud of it and so are Mommy and Daddy!
One final bit of news and it's about the fluid in my kidney that you all were praying about. Well, we just got my ultrasound results back and the fluid is all gone!!! Great news, huh!!!
So it's been a big day of learning lots of new things! I have a feeling there are a lot more new things about this big world that I'll be learning soon!
Love,
Baby Jude
1 comment:
Jude, it was wonderful to finally meet you - you are certainly every bit as handsome as we expected! Thanks so much for letting me hold you and rock you to sleep. (And thanks, Mom & Dad, for that great privilege!) Wes & I look forward to seeing you again soon - and this time he'll have those baby arms ready! :)
Post a Comment