
Daddy and I are ready to do some quality football viewing!!! You might not be able to tell, but I have my football jersey on too, so we're ready!!! Our goals today are to see our Bears defeat the mighty Colts and then to make sure Daddy's fantasy team vanquishes the evil Uncle Chris (better know as the Raging Pigskin)! HURRAY FOOTBALL!!!
9/8/08 UPDATE: I must be a good luck charm...our Bears beat the mighty Colts and Daddy's team knocked off evil Uncle Chris!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! He is so cute. Wants to be just like his daddy.
I am not evil Jude. Don't let your dad tell you otherwise.
Hey Jude!
You have changed so much since I left last week. You look so much older and filled out. Must be eating well! :-)
I miss you but I look at your pictures many times a day! Remember that I love you very much.
I also look at your little friend Lily Kate's website. She's a doll baby! Tell her Dad that your Great Grandpa's church in Illinois is also praying for her!
Love and Kisses~
Gramma Bennett
Glad to see your dad wasted no time initiating you into the football scene, as if there was ever a doubt!
I also see Dad's continuing the "scruffy" look. :) Is this a permanent thing, or just the "I don't have to go back to work yet" look? ;)
Hey Jude,
3 things:
1: Your Dad isn't always right,
2: Uncle Chris isn't evil,
3: The Colts are better than the Bears.
Post a Comment